Du Malone writes: Sharing FM is a series of posts covering aspects of FM content considered from a copyright perspective. In particular, the series focuses on use of graphics and the potential contribution of Creative Commons licences.
The series seeks to provide pragmatic, rather than legal advice.
The posts are here:
- Online festival of FM content: https://blackseafm.com/2021/01/19/online-festival-of-fm-content/
- In which storm clouds gather over FM content: https://blackseafm.com/2021/01/22/in-which-storm-clouds-gather-over-fm-content/
- FM content: isn’t it good to share? https://blackseafm.com/2021/01/27/fm-content-isnt-it-good-to-share/
- The silver lining for FM content: https://blackseafm.com/2021/01/31/the-silver-lining-for-fm-content/
- Supporting creativity in FM content: https://blackseafm.com/2021/02/05/supporting-creativity-in-fm-content-how-to-use-creative-commons/
- Good practice in FM content: https://blackseafm.com/2021/02/09/good-practice-in-fm-content-creation-how-creative-commons-contributes/