Du Malone writes: Over the last few months I’ve been publishing a series of posts about contracts in Football Manager.
For convenience, I’ve collected the links to the posts below.
- Approaching contracts in FM
- What is the secret of contracts: timing!
- How negotiating contracts is like juggling
- Two ways to read a contract
- On the unintended consequences of contracts
- The sweet spot in contract negotiation
- Working with the agent’s bias
- How paying agents more can save your club money
- Player acquisition and contracts: the role of intermediaries